Generation W FAQ: Everything You Need to Know
Whether this is your sixth time or your first time to attend Generation W, we have all that you need to know before you go!
Our partner hotel:
One Ocean Resort & Spa
1 Ocean Blvd, Atlantic Beach, Florida, 32233
Click here for directions from Jacksonville International Airport including transportation options.
- Generation W will be held on the beautiful campus of the University of North Florida: 1 University of North Florida Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32224.
- If you are coming from One Ocean Resort & Spa, click here for directions to the UNF campus.
- Registration and Main Stage events will be held in the Fine Arts Center on campus. Click this link for a campus map with building locations.
- Doors open for registration at 7:00 AM with opening remarks beginning at 8:00 AM. We recommend getting there early to secure parking, get through registration and enjoy a cup of coffee before heading into the Lazzara Performance Hall for Donna Orender’s opening remarks. You don’t want to miss this!
- Similar to last year, attendees may park in Lot 1 (surrounds the Fine Arts Center Garage), the 2nd-4th floor of the Fine Arts Center Garage (next to the Fine Arts Center), the 3rd-4th floor of Garage 44A (accessible from the 3rd floor of the Fine Arts Center Garage), and Lot 5 (in front of the tennis courts, next to the Student Wellness Complex). Click this link for a campus map with parking lot and building locations.
- You do not need parking permits to park in the above areas from 7 AM- 6 PM. If you park in non-designated lots, you may receive a $30 citation.
- Directional signage will be set up to guide guests from the campus entrances towards the primary parking location of the Fine Arts Center Garage. Also set up will be signs to guide patrons towards the 3rd-4th floor of Garage 44A.
- The campus will oversee the lots and set up LOT FULL if lots are filled to their capacity and will provide directional signage to other available lots listed above.
- Our program will begin at 8:00 AM in the Lazzara Performance Hall on the campus of the University of North Florida.
- All morning sessions all in the Lazzara Performance Hall and we will break for lunch at Noon where you will grab your food and head to your scheduled Breakout Session. Directions will be given from the stage and signage available to help you find the location of your Breakout Session.
- We will reconvene in the Lazzara Performance Hall at 1:30 to begin our afternoon sessions.
- After our phenomenal afternoon sessions, Generation W comes to a close at 4:45 PM with a social reception following.
- Click here for a complete program agenda. Click here to see the bios of all our great speakers.
Social Media Connections
- Our official Generation W hashtag for use in social media is #GenW.
- If you would like to connect with our Generation W social media channels, click the appropriate links below: