Keys to Golf Success
I’d like to give you a few keys to a successful golf game! We guarantee it!
- On the first tee – see where you want to drive the ball. Set reasonable goals– and develop a game plan on how you are going to get the ball to the target in your mind – put that plan to action and repeat it throughout your game.
- Develop a good repeatable golf swing that starts with pre-swing fundamentals which include; solid grip, stance, posture, and proper alignment.
- Purchase the right equipment that is matched to your swing and technique by a PGA Professional.
- You’ll need an efficient relaxed, comfortable smooth golf swing that is developed with practice and the correct instruction. Develop rapport with a PGA golf instructor and learn/understand your swing and game!
- Get your body into shape! Golf is a physical sport – stretch and develops your much needed golf muscles – the quads and abs!
- Learn all you can about the game including rules and etiquette. Golf is a social game that is played quickly.
- Have a great attitude – golf is fun! You’ll love the game by setting reasonable goals with patience, perseverance, correct practice and coaching with a PGA Professional taking consistent coaching lessons for your overall game. You will see how your game develops over time!
Visit www.maryhafemangolf.com for more specific player development programs that are developed to help you develop your overall game and lower your score – guaranteed.
About the Author
Mary E. Hafeman, President and Owner of Fore in One Golf Services, is a highly regarded, accomplished player, instructor and operations specialist within the golf industry. In 2009, she created Mary Hafeman Golf Experience, a web-based community to fit the needs of a growing network of people interested in all facets of the game. Mary Hafeman Golf Experience provides a realm of experiences, from exceptional golf instruction, inclusive player development programs, customized travel, tournaments and outing series, to social networking opportunities for players of all levels. Mary is a former player on the LPGA Tour, one of the games’s “Top 50 Teachers” according to Golf for Women magazine and recognized as a ”Top Teacher” by region by Golf Magazine.