Making a Difference Now
- June News & Upcoming Events
If you missed this month’s newsletter, be sure to check it out below! We have several great events coming[Read More]
- Stetson Well Represented at GenW in Jax
Fourteen Stetson staff and students traveled to Jacksonville to attend the one-day Women’s Leadership Conference: Generation W, where Wendy[Read More]
- Second Generation W Aims to Inspire Wome
Call it a good dose of Girl Power! Around 1,000 women gathered for the ‘Generation W’ leadership conference.
It was[Read More]
- Speaking Up? or Staying Silent?Risa Isard
I know a few things about a few things (or at least, as most twenty-somethings are wont to do,[Read More]
- College Football Season is Here!Sarah Kirkwood
Fall has always been my favorite season. The weather finally starts to cool off (a little bit), the leaves[Read More]
- Sweet Chard of MineBlakely Stein
As I travel far and wide, I continue to encounter a hunger for knowledge both young and old from[Read More]
- Your Keys to a Successful Golf GameMary Hafeman
I’d like to give you a few keys to a successful golf game! We guarantee it!
- On the
- Finding Gratitude in SetbacksClaire Zovko
Finding Gratitude in the Setbacks
Gratitude is the quality or feeling of being thankful. It is easy to be[Read More]
- Don’t just Navigate-CREATE! How CoMia Hall
While working at my previous post, I was looking for a new job for two years. I loved my[Read More]
- Facing Fears: It all Starts with a ThougClaire Zovko
Facing Fears: It All Starts with a Thought
This month’s themed blog topic is Scary Moments. When I think[Read More]
- My scariest moment: a diagnosis and the Julie Bavington
My scariest moment: a diagnosis and the impact it makes.
This is usually a space where I share with you[Read More]
- Making a DifferenceDodie Cantrell-Bickley
Dr. Nancy Snyderman, surgeon and Chief Medical Editor for NBC News brought a profound message to the women who[Read More]
- Generation WowMia Hall
On Friday, April 5th in Jacksonville, Florida, Generation W held their Annual conference at the University of North Florida.
- Difference MakersMya Surrency
Our closing session on Difference Makers was a heavy line up of incredible women who are doing what they[Read More]
- What’s Hot & What’s NotPatti Minglin
I love any panel that begins with “this is going to be a really fun panel” so I was[Read More]
Go Girl Communications helps small- to medium-sized businesses establish connections with consumers by assisting them with marketing and communications plans, building solid sales strategies, and creating quality content.
- My Scariest Moment: Becoming A Salesper
My first job out of college was working as a Newspaper in Education (NIE) Coordinator for a local newspaper.[Read More]
- The State of Women-Owned Businesses
A national survey of women business owners (WBOs) conducted by Web.com Group, Inc. and the National Association of Women[Read More]
The Levo League is the first career community for ambitious, educated Gen Y women. They hope to inspire, encourage, and push you to stand up for what you deserve professionally.